Bananas contain magnesium potassium and folic acid, which provides good hydration. This makes them a great fruit to use in this banana face mask recipe.
There are also rich in antioxidants like vitamins A, B, and C.
A mask with banana and its soothing properties can be exactly what your combination skin needs.
Table of Contents
How To Make The Face Mask
Bananas can also keep the firmness of your skin, increase blood circulation, and stimulate the production of collagen, having an anti-aging effect.
Besides bananas is a natural remedy able to cure dry and cracked skin.
Once introduced in our facial care, milk can be very beneficial.
It has a nourishing and moisturizing effect and is always successfully used for dry and dehydrated complexions.
Since ancient times, milk and milk derivatives have been successfully used in cosmetics for face and body care.
Even during the Roman Empire, women were doing their daily beauty routine using slightly warm donkey milk.
It is essential though, that whenever you use milk or any dairy products (like yogurt or sour cream) to first assure yourself they are fresh.
Egg white is another product that makes a good natural face mask that really helps tighten skin. To find out more, see my Egg white face mask recipes.
You will need:
- 1/3 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 TSP honey
- 1 TSP Full fat milk (don’t use skimmed or semi skimmed milk)
- First of all pour some full fat milk into a pan and bring it to the boil
- Take the pan of milk off the heat
- Once the milk cools and a skin forms on the surface, scoop it up with a TSP (and keep this for your mask as you will see in my following description)
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add the egg, honey and that TSP of fat milk you’ve previously collected.
- Spread the mixture all over your face
- Clean with warm water after 10 minutes
If you liked this face mask, you can also try others that are equally good for your combination skin:
- Face Mask with rose petals
- Face Mask with peach and sour cream
- Face Mask with milk and clay
- Egg White Face Mask with Yogurt for Combination Skin
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!