This mask stimulates blood circulation and invigorates the skin tissue. It is not only recommended for normal skin but for normal with oily tendency as well.
The properties contained by honey will nourish your skin while offering an ideal balance when combined with the medium level of acidity from the orange juice.
How To Make The Face Mask
You will need:
- 3-4 TBSP juice from an orange
- 2 TBSP honey (which need to be heated a bit before use)
- Mix these together and apply them on your cleansed face and neck.
- Leave it to work for 30 minutes and then remove it with warm water.
- Rinse your face with some cold water as well for refreshing completely your skin.
For great results it should be applied once a week.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: